1. Place the Exo Terra® Fogger in the waterpart of the terrarium or in the Exo Terra® Waterfall so that the water fully covers the water level sensor. The fogger works best when the top of the water level sensor is 5-30 mm below the surface.
2. Connect the power pack to the Fogger cable and plug it into a suitable wall socket. For optimum performance, please ensure that the cable is fully unrolled and the water is at room temperature.
3. When the ON/OFF indicator is lit up, the Fogger is operating and producing mist. The fogger diffuses about 200 ml of water per hour.
4. If the water level falls below the minimum level, the water level sensor automatically turns the Fogger off and the ON/OFF indicator light is switched off.
5. Note: In areas where water hardness is a concern, the formation of mineral deposits on the fogger is a common occurrence. When deposits reach a point where they diminish the fogger’s performance, soak the unit in a solution consisting of equal parts water and white vinegar for 30 minutes. Remove any remaining residue using a toothbrush.
6. The ceramic membrane has a limited lifespan and will need to be replaced from time to time, whenever the ON/OFF indicator is lit up but the de
WE AIM TO SEND OUR YOUR ORDER SAME DAY
Orders received before 1PM (GMT), will be sent same day, providing all items are in stock. Orders placed after 1PM on Thursday will be posted the following Monday.
If you would like to receive your order on a specific day, please leave a note in the box at checkout.
SHIPPING RATES IN THE UK
|Shipping service||Delivery time||Cost|
Click & collect
|Pick up in-store||
|1 - 3 working days||
£3.99 up to 5kg
£5.99 over 5kg
£8.99 up to 15kg
|1 - 2 working days||
£5.99 up to 2KG
£6.99 over 2KG
DPD Next day Courier
|1 working day||
£6.99 up to 2KG
£15.00 up to 20KG
(excludes ADA Mini range, DOOA Neoglass Airs & 10L Dennerle tanks)
|1-3 working days||£9.99|
Orders 20 - 30kg
Orders 31 - 40kg
1 - 3 working days
£15.00 up to 30KG
£20 up to 40KG
We currently charge a £50 flat fee for International Shipping. Once shipping is calculated you will be refunded the difference on the actual cost of shipping or in some cases the shipping may turn out to be more than expected, which means we will send an invoice for the remainder.
If you are ordering from Overseas, please note YOU ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK. We are not responsible for loss, damage or undelivered packages, as we cannot guarantee the efficiency of overseas postal / courier services.
Returns and Exchanges
Ordered a new inline atomizer but it doesn't fit? No problem, just give us a quick call or email provided the item is not damaged in anyways, and we'll process your return or exchange immediately.
We also understand that sometimes products arrive and they aren't what you expected or you have changed your mind. Again, no problem, so long as you retain the packaging and the item is not damaged, we're happy to refund or exchange.
Please note that you are responsible for shipping costs when returning unwanted goods.
Any item that is damaged or faulty we will arrange a collection for you.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
In addition, please note that Gift Cards are also subject to the following:
-Gift Cards are good for one use only, by one person; unless it has been specified upon purchase that the gift card is for group sessions.
-Each Gift Card is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a cash value.
Please get in touch via email or phone within 14 days of your order arriving for all non-perishable returns / exchanges. For perishable goods, such as plants, please get in touch the same day they arrive.
+44 01603 761900
Damaged or Perished on arrival
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, and will never knowingly send out sub-standard or faulty products. We use trusted shipping partners, Royal Mail and DPD, because in our experience they are the best. However, accidents do happen, especially when you are in the business of selling glass and plants!
Unfortunately, we cannot take responsibility for plants that perish or deteriorate once they are in your aquarium or terrarium - the reason is simple, all aquarium and terrarium set-ups are different, and all plants have different needs. Doing your research ahead of time is all part of the learning process, and we hope our website provides enough information for you to make an informed decision. If you need more information about a product, or are unsure if it will work with your set-up, just get in touch, we won't bite!
Evolution Aqua (EA) Aquascaper aquariums are shipped directly from the manufacturers warehouse. Delivery is within 14 days, but normally sooner than this. There is an additional delivery charge on EA aquariums of £49.99 due to the size and nature of the product. You will receive a call to advise of a delivery date so you can be in to accept delivery.
All other aquariums can be shipped but may be classed in our 'Heavy Shipping' rate if the total order is more than 20kg.
Hardscape & other heavy materials
We pride ourselves on our extensive range of hardscape, but we understand it is not always possible to come and visit to touch and feel stone and wood in person. Please get in touch with us via phone (+44 (0) 1603 761900) or email (email@example.com) if you have a particular layout or shape(s) you are trying to source.
Given the nature of hardscape (ie it's heavy and expensive to ship!) if a customer buys 3 x 15kg bags of gravel and 15kg of stone, this costs us over £50 to ship to you - meaning we make little, or nothing on your order - unfortunately, to stay alive as a business we do need to make a profit so we can carry on offering quality products to our customers.
More questions about shipping and returns? Drop us a line.
+44 01603 761900